- Studio de Bruères is located between La Rochelle and Tours. This position offers you a breath of fresh air as it has been built on quiet and peaceful landscapes. It's on the edge of a small wood, in an enclosed part of the French countryside in Poitiers.
- The sound accoustic and mixing room were intregrated into the building concept. The structure now incorporates both aspects allowing you to take advantage of an excellent acoustic performance.The sound room allows the generation and transmission of creative energy when recording and automatically improves efficiency.
- The studio also ha a wide choice of vintage instruments at your disposal.
- The studio surface area is approx 120 yd2 and is made up of five acoustically isolated rooms:
- 1 Live room of 36 yd2, 1 mixing booth, 2 recording studios : 18 & 8 yd2, 1 "control room" of 30 yd2.
- To promote a relaxing atsmosphere, the studio also offers a spacious well catered lounge, LE CHALET, located few meters from the studio.
- At 2 kms only from the studio there is a high quality 3* hotel that offers you competitives rates where you can relax and enjoy any spare time spent here whilst not recording.
- From Studio de Bruères the TGV station in Poitiers is 15 mins drive away and only 1h30 far away from Montparnasse Railway Station (by TGV), 2h from Bordeaux (by TGV), 3h30 from Metz/Nancy (by TGV) and 1h by Plane (Londres-Stansted, Barcelone...). By car the studio is close to the A10 motorway.